WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer and, depending on the information they contain and on the way in which your computer uses them, they can be used to recognise the user.
They improve the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date that can vary from the time the session lasts to a specific date in the future, after which point they are no longer operative.
We use this information to improve our sites, to detect new needs and assess the improvements that should be introduced to provide a better service to the users who visit us, adapting them, for example, to the most used browsers or terminals.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY ISEA
The cookies used on the ISEA websites are divided into:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that are not stored in the user’s device and disappear when the session ends. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the internet and provide the services that we offer by means of the cookies.
- Permanent cookies: these are cookies that are stored in the user’s device and are used to recover information about the browsing session during the next visit. They have an expiry date, but it lasts longer than the end of the session. These cookies enable us to customise your visits using your preferences (for example, country and language).
Specifically, ISEA uses the following session and permanent cookies on its websites for the purposes stated below:
Some cookies are strictly necessary, for example, those that are used for smooth browsing, to recognise the user’s preferences during their visit to the website and first party analytic cookies that gather statistical data about the activity.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies, such as, for example, those used for identification or external content additions such as the Google search engine.
List of cookies
|SESSxxxxxxx||Sesión||Esta cookie es un identificador de sesión proporcionado por el PHP para diferenciar sesiones de usuario|
|_ga||2 años||Google Analytics. Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.|
|_gat||10 minutos||Google Analytics. Se usa para limitar el número de peticiones.|
BLOCKING OR DELETING COOKIES
You can enable, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your system using the configuration in the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information about how to do it if your browser is:
- Firefox desde http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome desde http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer desde http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We would like to inform you that configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or specifically the cookies from the ISEA websites, will not stop you from being able to browse the website, although you will not be able to take advantage of those features that require some cookies to be installed, in particular those features described under Session Cookies.
However, users can delete the ISEA cookies installed on their device at any time, following the procedure established in their browser’s help section.
By browsing and remaining on the website, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods stated and under the conditions stated in this Cookies Policy.
For more information about us, please read our legal notice or email email@example.com
Viewed 25 times